From: "Cathy James" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 9:48 AM
Subject: Stalevo/depression

> Has anyone tried Stalevo?  My friend's levadopa is not lasting as long as
it did.  Should I encourage her to try Stalevo?

> On another note, what is the best way to deal with depression in addition
to therapy?  I know you all must experience this.  What have friends done
for you or said to you that helped the most?  I'm at a loss for new things
to try.  I take her out walking and to movies and dinner, etc. I never seem
to say the right thing.

> Thanks!
> CJ

mailto:[log in to unmask]