Barton wrote:
      Good morning, Gail,

Thank you for taking on what may be a larger task than you envision.
Please send me the details on the Tee shirt.  We can all gather in spirit
 for the walk even  if we can't all gather in person in April.
Thanks again.

Barton Conard

========

Good Morning Barton....this is the deal. I don't want anyone
on the list to think that I am trying to "SELL" on the list..... I am NOT.

As a special gift to Murray, I had an artist friend of mine draw Murray
a custom logo for his own use.  I had wanted to celebrate Murray's
website in a special way with this logo and have it put on a tee shirt
for Murray and one for his wife Brenda.

This artist friend of mine belongs to an online Tolkein Book Club
and said she could set up a shop online to enable me to buy the
custom tee shirt for him [ she makes no money from this and neither
 do I ].  I had no experience in doing something like this so I told her
that I appreciated her doing this for us.

Once she set up the tee shirt site for me to order from she asked me
if I wanted other items with Murray's logo on it.  I said "Go for it, I'd
love to see other items with his logo on it".  She did and I ended up
ordering coffee mugs and a bumper sticker too.

Weeks later Murray decided on starting his own team for the "Parkinson's
Unity Walk" and thought about suggesting that his team the "Fidigy Feet"
Walkers might wear matching tee shirts with his "Parkinson's Resourses
on the WWW" custom LOGO on it !    I agreed and I signed up as his first
team member for the New York City Walk and got my tee shirt !

So to look at or buy your own tee shirt with Murray's logo for his team,
you have to go to this URL :

Tolkien's Ring Special Member Store | CafePress
     http://www.cafeshops.com/trspecial

I'm real proud how the logo, banner and tee shirt turned out...I think he is too !

Gail Vass