-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of KF Etzold
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 8:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: spreadsheet

Wendy:

There exists a spreadsheet, which I am aware of, which was created by
Bernard Joly on the French List. This spreadsheet is designed to
optimize
the medications but has no inputs for meals. If you are interested
please
let me know. (It is, of course in French and some of the meds are
different). It is called NEWMEG.

K. F. Etzold CG Carline

                      Wendy Siegel
                      <[log in to unmask]>           To:
                      Sent by:                    cc:
                      "Parkinson's                Subject:  Re:
spreadsheet
                      Information Exchange
                      Network"
                      toronto.ca>

                      01/07/04 11:31 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "Parkinson's
                      Information Exchange
                      Network"

I found an email from 1999 to the list that mentioned an Excel
spreadsheet for tracking meds, meals, etc. Does anyone here have a copy
of such a spreadsheet that they would be willing to share?

Thanks!

Wendy Siegel

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]