I'd also like to see this spreadsheet. If you don't mind.

Shekhar

55/6/49

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: KF Etzold
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: 08 January 2004 14:52
  Subject: Re: spreadsheet

  Wendy:

  There exists a spreadsheet, which I am aware of, which was created by
  Bernard Joly on the French List. This spreadsheet is designed to optimize
  the medications but has no inputs for meals. If you are interested please
  let me know. (It is, of course in French and some of the meds are
  different). It is called NEWMEG.

  K. F. Etzold CG Carline

                        Wendy Siegel
                        <[log in to unmask]>           To:       [log in to unmask]
                        Sent by:                    cc:
                        "Parkinson's                Subject:  Re: spreadsheet
                        Information Exchange
                        Network"
                        toronto.ca>

                        01/07/04 11:31 PM
                        Please respond to
                        "Parkinson's
                        Information Exchange
                        Network"

  I found an email from 1999 to the list that mentioned an Excel
  spreadsheet for tracking meds, meals, etc. Does anyone here have a copy
  of such a spreadsheet that they would be willing to share?

  Thanks!

  Wendy Siegel

  To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
  mailto:[log in to unmask]