Dear Ray,
I wonder what the world would be like today had Al Gore become elected
President.  Would we have had a war in Iraq?  Would we have had such massive
deficits?  Would we have had these massive tax breaks for the ultra rich?
Would we have been closer to universal health care?  And would we have had
the loosening of the clean air and environmental standards that we have
today.  And would stem cell research have been further along with a more
positive, less political, approach.  When I wonder about these things, I see
the relevence of casting my vote.  David.