George,  Several methods I've used seem to work .   If the Sinemet is a
dissolvable tablet,  it can be ground up in a liquid, which seems to go
down easier than a solid pill with a chaser.  The other method is to put
the pill under your tongue  to dissolve (sublingual) and swallow the
little that remains with your saliva or a sip of something.  DISCLAIMER:
What works for one person may not work for another.  Before changing any
aspect of prescription use,  it's important to get the approval of your
health care professional.   Cheers, Geo.

George Bousliman <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
01/16/2004 08:26 AM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network