Barbara,
I was very sad to hear of the death of Anne Rutherford..  She and I used to
contact each other from time to time in the early years of PIEN, and I
recall many very useful and cheerful messages.  Could you please pass on
our sympathy to John and the family.

Thank you

Joy & Bob Graham

Bob & Joy Graham