On 18 Jan 2004 at 9:35, Brightline wrote:

> Total banning of stem cell research is
> unethical  and discompassionate for the fellow human beings like us
> who are suffering.  How come these do gooders cannot understand that?

There are many people in this world who, in good conscience, believe that
certain types of stem-cell research is morally unacceptable.  They have cogent
arguments and, for the most part, their views are legitimately held.

"Bashing" these people is unacceptable.  It is fine to disagree with them, but
"calling them names" is uncivilized and the mark of immaturity.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555     FAX: 510-849-2557
<http://www.rafink.com/>
"Ex Tristitia Virtus"

Disclaimer:  That which is written in my e-mail is not to be
considered as "medical advice".  Such advice can only be
given after a formal, in-person, consultation between
doctor and patient.