Hi group -

This week was marked by a long-overdue trip to Boston to spend some "quality"
time with the neuro.  (The appointment was supposed to be last November but a
chance came up for me to go to Florida.  You can guess which 1 won out!)

I have been feeling pretty good lately although fatigue remains the major
problem.  After a short examination he asked me to walk up and down the hallway
in his office.  He was obviously quite pleased and said so.  He also approved
my self-adjusted medication schedule.  All in all it was a good visit.

Most important however is that I am, for those who don't know me, a
xenotransplantation (pig cell) patient; the surgery having been performed in 1996.
Also my case (1 out of 30) had the best and longest lasting improvement in PD
symptoms.

Go to this Website for more information on this novel approach to PD.

 <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/jimcfinn">http://www.geocities.com/jimcfinn
</A>

Finally, see my next posting, "Patients Needed for Boston Research."

Best -

Jim Finn