greg, as usual is absolutely right...i am always sorry to find that some
don't see how politics, like it or not, candidate, like them or not are
intertwined with your future and the health of millions of americans. science has never
seemed more politicized than it is right now...and the bottom line and
privatization of portions of NIH seem to some in power to matter more than curing
diseases.
i attended a preview screening of "the forgetting" last evening at our local
PBS station. the program about Alzheimer's is powerful and i believe will be
shown nationwide next week..please look for it...but if you think they are
getting the funding and attention they need without persistent advocacy, it's time
to wake up.
we should not be afraid of being political, we should embrace it.
maxine