I love it! What a great idea!

Wendy Siegel

-----Original Message-----
....  I then recorded a "Rap" song.  I won't share all the lyrics but
the first line was "It may be Eight... but it ain't to late... it's time
to take you pills... (followed  by sounds of a needle sliding across a
record)".  At five it chants "It may by five... that ain't no jive... it
time to take your pills."  I set the PDA to play the songs instead of
the normal alarm.  A different sound or recording can be played for each
time.  The PDA sat in the living room unobtrusively behind a picture on
a table.  The speakers sat under the couch, but could be heard all over
the house.