Well, David, you've covered it well, except that Al Gore did get more popular
votes than Bush.  The disputed election in Florida, where his brother is
governor, was decided by the Supreme Court, not the Congress, which according to
the Constitution is supposed to do so and has done so in the 3 previous
national elections where there was a problem with the electoral vote - 1824, 1876,
1888 - J.Q. Adams, Rutherford B. Hayes, and Benjamin Harrison.  Check out my
facts, I don't do that any more.

As to what it might be like - who knows - I might be able to walk and talk,
rather than sitting on my butt waiting to die.

Ray