Wow! I have sent out a lot of spreadsheets in the past couple of days! I
guess it would be more appropriate to call it a form, as it is not yet
on excel, but Michael Sweeney is helping put it in excel form, and he
has come up with good ideas for improving it. I will automatically send
it out to everyone who asked for the first draft as soon as it is
complete.

The thought occurred to me today that some of you might want to modify
the form by making it larger so that it will be easier to write in. If
so, just highlight the whole thing, and increase the font size, then use
legal paper to print it.

In the meantime, I hope that you find the form of some use, and please
let me know if you have ideas for improving it based on your experience
with it. We are already adding specific symptoms (tremor, stride, etc.)
rather than a global physical rating, and coding those symptoms across
time rather than giving one rating for the entire day.

Thanks!

Wendy