In a message dated 1/15/2004 11:08:19 PM Pacific Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Jesus Christ, Carrie.  Back off.  No one wants to hear politics on this
list.  At least, I don't think so.  Why don't YOU go to Mars?  J o Ann
****
First of all, I was responding to Murray's post about the new Governor of California cutting programs (see subject header).  And if people don't want to hear politics on this list then perhaps Murray should start a new list where we can get and respond to this kind of information so as not to offend anyone.  And speaking of offensive, I really don't think taking the Lord's name in vain as you did (see above) is appropriate or necessary.  Personally, I think what most people need is a better sense of humor.  Now, can we kiss and make up, Jo Ann?

Carrie