    This is indeed very sad news.
    I met Anne several years ago at one of the Parkinson conferences that was held in London. We had met on PIEN years before that, and I knew her to be one of hardest workers and advocate for Parkinson's that I have ever known.
    One year when the national office was making noises about eliminating the Dr. James Parkinson tulip as a symbol of Parkinson's, she and I worked together  to "save the tulip."
    I will remember her fondly and miss her and her fighting spirit.
Judith