Well said, Raj.  It is through the List that we learn about our complex
similarities and our complex differences.  We are much more capable of
supporting each other if we have at least some idea of the total other
person, not just the person physically defined by this damned disease.  A
little patience, a little courtesy and a little respect should allow us to
exchange ideas and beliefs and to see differences as possibilities not
obstacles.
Bart

mailto:[log in to unmask]