Sergio, as you probably know by now, to send a message to all *meaning
all on PIEN* is just as I am doing sending it to the address you have
for PIEN. If you want individual addresses, they are no longer displayed
in most cases, and you will have to request them from those people on
list.

Sincerely,
Audrey

Btw I think it is a good idea to include in a post ones date of dx and
or symptoms. I notice it is not part of the posts now. (friend of aussie
John age 53/dx 44/38 symptoms?)