Does anyone here use this drug yet?  If so, how has it worked out for you?

I hear it is new and I think I may have seen it mentioned here, but I am not
sure.  It is manufactured by Novartis.

On the website, among many other things, it says:

"COMTAN helps carbidopa/levodopa benefits last longer. The following
assessment test will help your doctor determine if you are getting the most out of
your carbidopa/levodopa therapy, and if COMTAN is right for you."

http://www.comtan.com

Thanks, all!

Carrie, "Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"