Frank,
I respectfully suggest that if you do not wish to read about politics you
should just delete those messages and not try to censor those of us who
do wish to discuss these issues or try to "banish" us to a separate list.
Political discussion and action has a part of the Parkinsn list for the
10 years the list has been in existence. Politics for better or for worse
is intertwined with health care in this country and as people with
chronic illness and disabilities, we had better be aware of the issues
and the candidates' viewpoints.

Linda Herman