Everyone, Tony Fama from

    www.experienceseniorpower.com

has agreed to post Parkinsons spread sheets.  Call him at

    248-398-6438

if you are interested in sharing your spread sheet with others.  In this way
we don't have to send them individually - something that can be quite time
consuming.

The medical profile/spread sheet that I use for my husband can be accessed
there, if anyone is interested.  The address for that sheet is:

http://www.experienceseniorpower.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/MBSl.ThreadList/BoardPK/Parkinsons.cfm

Go to the boxed in area where there is an access  for the medical profile
spread sheet.  This sheet can be down-loaded into your EXCEL file where you
can type in meds, doctors, allergies, etc. and save it as your own. I've
also posted an article on the importance of maintaining an up-to-date
medical profile on the WEB site, experienceseniorpower.

The medical profile also contains contraindicated drugs for PD.
---------
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 64/24)