Raj - I have NEVER lost any weight with PD, darn.  I do have labile HP for
which I take 10 mg of Inderal or Propanolol every night which may be being
cancelled out by the ibuprofen   It seems like you can't take anything.  I take
Inderal because it is an old PD med for tremor.  The study I saw also said
acetaminophen didn't help re PD.

Thanks, Murray for the post showing its all very "iffy" anyway concerning
benefits of ibuprofen and more research needs to be done. - Ray