In a message dated 1/25/04 2:01:44 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< The only true enemy of this group

is this terrible disease.  Unite to offer support of those who are cursed

with it. >>

I realize Frank expresses the feelings of many...yet I must say I do feel
supported when I see debate on the list about the intersection of things
political and things PD. I don't always join in, and sometimes when I'm pressed for
time I hit the delete key. But if that debate weren't there, I'd miss it. A
board that consisted entirely of commiseration, constipation, and meds would make
me want to jump out the window. Controversy and passionate advocacy expressed
on the board make me feel alive and, in a curious way, blessed rather than
cursed.

Kathleen