This entire discussion board has lost so much of its usefulness and strayed
from its main mission of providing support, comfort and thoughtful
suggestions to all who need help.  I must admit that I have participated in
the political discussions in what I perceived as a constructive manner.  The
problem is others may not perceive it that way.  There is just no way around
it.  The board gets lost in discussions of bashing the president, peoples
long accepted religious beliefs and even nationalism.  This is just no the
place for any of that not even announcements of "Call your congressman
before he destroys all of us."

Political discussions do get things done.  There is always a time and place
for them.  There is also a time and place for just plain support, facts
about the disease and encouragement.  The place for support is this board.
The place for political discussions is somewhere else.  I have learned this
the hard way, in my personal life.

I am asking for someone to create a board specifically for political
discussion and political actions for PD.  That board would be visited by
people who are interested and could be a place to get things done.  There
could be periodic references to that board, not specifics just pointers to
the board posted here.  I am asking that members of this board participate
in the other board for political discussions no matter how minor they may
seem and respect the mission and goals of this board.

Doctor Fink has provided a voice of reason, compassion and thoughtfulness to
this board for some time.  He should be permitted to do so in an atmosphere
where he is not forced or coerced into taking or justifying political
positions on anything most of all this disease.

Are there any out there with so much political passion and commitment that
they are willing to take the challenge of setting up a political action and
discussion board and respecting the non-political, welcome and support for
all mission of this board?  From the bottom of my heart I hope there is
someone.  By channeling your passion you would do more good than by
discussing politics on this board and alienating many.

Respectfully

Frank cg. Teri 52/47/40 15024