In a message dated 1/21/2004 11:01:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
My name is Christopher Gearhart. I am fast approaching 32 and was diagnosed
with PD about 2 years ago. I am an accountant working for the government but
will be leaving my job here in the next few months after I graduate law school
in June 2004 where I will be working as an "in house" counsel with New York
Life.
***
Hi Christopher.  First of all, congratulations on your graduation and new
job!  That's wonderful.  There will be others on the list, especially those who
have young onset PD, who will be better able to answer your questions.  My
father has PD and that's why *I* joined the list.  Best of luck to you as you
start your new career!

Carrie, "Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"