How do you send a message to all ?????

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Larry Barker
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 10:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New to this....

HI...

Finally, I am coming to grips with the fact that I need to talk with others
that share the same affliction I do, so I am coming to this group and look
forward to getting involved.

I am a 55 y/o guy in Texas that has been diagnosed with PD for about 4 1/2
years. My primary problem area is my right leg and foot. The toes on this
foot
clench when I am in a seated position (like in siting at the computer or
driving my truck). The clenching is sometimes so severe that my toes go to
sleep
and, particularly sometimes when driving, cause me to lose feeling in the
foot. I
sometimes cannot feel the difference between the accelerator and the brake
pedal. One close call due to this has caused me to be EXTRA careful.

And, of course, the relief I have been getting from medication is getting
shorter lived as the days pass. ( I am on a regimen of Requip, Selegeline,
Amantadine and Trihexane)

Have any of you experienced this? ... I think it is called dystonia (?)..
those that understand what I am talking about..... how have you treated it
and
how has it responded?

Larry - Dallas, Texas