I had a curious reaction to Tylenol.  It sent me into the worst muscle
spasms ever.  I also found I could only sleep (turn my mind off) if I
listened to an audio tape.  I must have heard the introducton to "The Sign
of the Four" a 100 X."  But it works.  David

>From: Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: New to this/ibuprofen
>Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:42:58 EST
>
>I read somewhere that a study showed that taking ibuprofen prevented PD.
>It
>can't hurt to take it for pain - I do every night so I can sleep.

>To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
>mailto:[log in to unmask]

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up — fast & reliable Internet access with prime