Dear Inkshedders:

Proposals for Inkshed 21 at Sun Peaks, just outside of Kamloops, have been coming in.  Details regarding travel (flights, maps, schedules) will be appearing shortly, in user-friendly format.  In making travel plans, please remember that our dates have shifted a bit from the usual:  we'll start on Friday night, rather than Thursday, and we'll conclude on Monday morning, rather than Sunday.  Officially, the dates are May 7 - 10.

The hotel information is on the Inkshed website   http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/      Rooms should be booked as early as you can manage, to guarantee your space as well as to guarantee  the hold on our block of rooms.  Early Inkshed 21 registration also takes advantage of the early bird conference registration rate.  Check it out.

And for people like Rick Coe, who  recently reminded us how to pronounce U-S-American, and who earlier reminded us that in May the snow would have left Sun Peaks (Rick, the pubs will still be open if you need extra-curricular stimulation--and we will have time for things like hiking, canoeing, hot-tubbing and other simple mountain highs), while  we're not shy of advice (but that's welcome too), we're  still a bit shy of proposals-though two more came in today.  We're delighted with the proposals we've received, from both recent/new members and from the more veteran among us.  But we need a few more from both categories to round out the program.

See you here in May.

Henry Hubert

Henry A. Hubert, Ph.D.
Dean of Arts