I am very please to be able to announce that, in co-operation with Chet
Scoville and Kim Yates, REED has added their modernisation of the York
Plays to its website. There are links from our theatre resource page
(URL below). To link directly, bookmark the following:

<http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/yorkplays/york.html>

Since I have cut back on my list suscriptions due to volume, I'd be
grateful if someone who can would please cross-post to other drama and
med-lit lists (like MEDIEVAL-L or SHAKSPER) whose audience may also be
interested. Thanks!

Abigail

--
Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English
Drama/