From: "STANFORD BOYDEN" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 11:23 PM
Subject: New Member Story

> I found your site by way of an assignment for an Internet Class I am
currently taking.  I was not aware of such lists and our assignment was to
join two.  I chose this because my 34 year old son was just recently
diagnosed with PD.  I am still in shock and thought it might be helpful to
hear from and about others.  I am a nurse but still feel very helpless.
Thanks.

mailto:[log in to unmask]