On 31 Jan 2004 at 7:53, Tess Owens wrote:

> hey..if you want to take a random sample...about "marriage"....
> "family"
>    just open your eyes and look around you in Berkley town....
>                                  maybe your horizons will expand,
>                                  maybe
> not? and for additional information
>    check out
> www.hrc.org

"Berkley town" (Berkeley, California) is really no different from the rest of
the country, Tess.  There are gay couples around, but the overwhelming
majority of folks who are in marital relationships are "straight", and the
biology has not changed.  It still takes one of each gender to make babies, and
the institution of marriage is oriented towards that.

I suspect that it is going to be a long time (if ever) that this country will
embrace homosexual marriage as an institution.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"