I agree with Raj.  When I had ovarian cancer I could say  I may have cancer,
but it does not have me.  That was because I had no symptoms or pain from it -
seizures        came with chemo. PD has you every moment.  Also, with cancer
you make it or you don't, with PD   you gradually deteriorate and there is no
cure or meds that help.  I have never accepted it and I don't think  I ever
will.

Also, I do not see the purpose of this suffering.  I'm afraid my religious
beliefs have taken a dive.  And what about that two-headed baby that is going to
have one head removed?  Whose fault is that?  Any religion or philosophy
needs to take EVERYONE into account.Ray