Wendy and Peg (and list),

After two thoughful emails from my dear friend Peggy and hopefully a new friend Wendy, I would like to apologize for beating a horse that had been pronounced DOA before my last post. Sometimes one gets peevish, and this time I think it was me.

God, religion, higher power, whatever, can be a great and real comfort to those living with this disease. The discussion certainly was not offensive in itself and if it was off-topic, I really don't care. I post off-topic (way off-topic) all the time at MGH.

Hopefully if the South Korean announcement  on scnt and embryonic stem cells sparks a discussion, it will be civil and informative. But I will leave that to some other intrepid soul. For now I think I'll take a look around for my better nature and good humor.

Best to all,

Greg