At 12:24 PM 2/9/2004, you wrote:
I don't   believe that God is the author of the bad things that
happen,  They just happen it's kind of " The rain falls on the just and the
unjust." I have learned in my life  to thank God
every  morning  that  if  I  am still breathing  when I wake up in the
morning  its  a beautiful   day.   I could get run over by a truck today
and that wouldn't be God's doing it would just be one of those things that
happen.

Yours and His
David L Moreland