At 11:48 PM 2/10/2004, Greg Wasson wrote:
I guess I will weigh in on this issue because  it is at the root of who I
am and who I am as a Parkie.  I cannot separate  my faith in God from my
life as a Parkie  I do not  believe  that God Caused me to have PD. but I
do  believe that God has been  with me these 17  years
You see  I  was  dx  with PD     at the time that I had Just  completed  my
course  work   for my M.Div.   after  four   years in seminary.  I  made a
decision then,  greatly disappointed  that with PD I would not be able to
do the work of a Pastor .   I have tried to  live a life that was
consistent with  God's  will . I was given the gift of a
seminary  education. So it was for me to share  some of the gifts that I
received   during my time at Seminary
Yours and His
David L Moreland