-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rayilyn Brown
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 4:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ARTICLE: Learning To Accept Life, Not Fight It

I agree with Raj.  When I had ovarian cancer I could say  I may have
cancer,
but it does not have me.  That was because I had no symptoms or pain
from it -
seizures        came with chemo. PD has you every moment.  Also, with
cancer
you make it or you don't, with PD   you gradually deteriorate and there
is no
cure or meds that help.  I have never accepted it and I don't think  I
ever
will.

Also, I do not see the purpose of this suffering.  I'm afraid my
religious
beliefs have taken a dive.  And what about that two-headed baby that is
going to
have one head removed?  Whose fault is that?  Any religion or philosophy
needs to take EVERYONE into account.Ray

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]