Dear Wendy,

I agree with you, I simply cannot comprehend the big picture.  I know we
don't believe that torturing our children makes them better people, we keep
hearing that abusers become abusers.  If there is a loving God, I simply cannot
comprehend the reasons for years and millions of people suffering, but recognize
that if you do believe in some religion you are probably better off.   The
answers are just not there for me, but then my dog probably doesn't understand
where his food comes from, but I know..  I have the misfortune of having an
inquiring mind and wanting to eat too much from the tree of knowledge

Ray