Dear Linda,
I'm sorry you are having difficulty contacting us.  Our web site is
www.cureparkinsons.org and our telephone number is 561.620.1970.  If you should get a
recording, please leave a message and I will return your call. We do what we do
with very limited resources.  I look forward to hearing from you and am
pleased to answer any questions.

We are located in South Florida, in Boca Raton.

Sincerely,
Alison Landes
Founder/ President
Take Charge! Cure Parkinson's, Inc.
1489 W. Palmetto Park Road Suite 442
Boca Raton, Florida 33486
Tel: 561.620.1970
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web site: www.cureparkinsons.org

In a message dated 2/10/2004 2:03:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,