For the first time in my area a Tai Chi course exclusively for PWP is going to be given. I need to evaluate the course by having the participants fill out an evaluation questionnaire.

But, I'd rather not reinvent the wheel... .Does anyone have or know of a form used to judge the effectiveness of a Tai Chi class; and is willing to share it  with me?

       Sid Roberts   [log in to unmask]