Hello everyone! Great news from Judd & I as we move down the road on our quest...Dr. Garg is now on faculty at Texas A&M University - due to be involved in some of the greatest research expansion going on in this country - not to mention the realization of his clinic as needed to start seeing patients! A&M does not have a neurology clinic at this time - so Dr. Garg is still open to contact by any serious business/investor person wanting to see progress being made in people by the end of this year! Donna, a fantastic helper with this project, will be posting a new fact sheet concerning the developing situation with Dr. Garg and as always, I will be available anytime to answer or research out any specific questions or concerns anyone may have. I am still working on the new website for our quest at www.questforcure.net and invite all to visit for keeping tabs on what we discover as we journey toward the day of eliminating the Parkinsons symptoms. We noticed the information on FAXTAS, thanks to Murray Charters providing such comprehensive research coverage, and are also investigating the possibility of Judd undergoing screening for that condition. I felt that 2004 is going to be the year for significant and improving answers to become available to the most important persons - those enduring the debilitating effects of illness and injury affecting the brain and central nervous system. May you all feel the hope and anticipation of wonderous and truly helpful results from the accumulation of research over the years! Looking forward to visiting with new and special friends in the days ahead.Callie Marie Judd carepartner to Judd 74/18 w/Parkinsons (Just celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary!! - counting on another 25+ together!)