> Dinesh Garg MD
>      Physicians -- Update your data
>       Location:
>       AUGUSTA, GA 30909
>
>       Gender:
>       Male
>
>      Fax:
>

>       Medical School:
>       SUNY-HLTH SCI CTR AT BROOKLYN, COLL OF MED,
> BROOKLYN NY 11203
>          Graduated 1992
>
>       Residency Training:
>       PENN ST U HP-M S HERSHEY MC, INTERNAL MEDICINE
>       NORTHWESTERN MEM HOSP, GENERAL SURGERY
>
>      Primary Specialty (note):
>       NEUROLOGICAL SURGERY

Please note that this Dr. Garg has had residency training in *Internal
Medicine* at Penn State/Hershey; and *General Surgery* training at
Northwestern Memorial Hospital.  If this is correct, he still is not qualified to
call himself a neurological surgeon, as it requires 6-7 more years of residency
training after General Surgery in order to call yourself a neurological surgeon.

I have, as a friend, the Chief of Neurology at the Medical College of Georgia,
in Augusta.  I have asked him to check out Dr. Garg.  He has already told me
that he has never heard of him (and he should know), but he is double-
checking, just in case Dr. Garg is new and/or not affiliated with the
University.  I should have a final response tomorrow.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"