On 14 Feb 2004 at 22:22, lorraine jeffe wrote:

I'm hoping to participate in the Unity Walk in April.I have a place to stay
and if I'm able will do.However at this point I have no info.Can't seem to
find their web site.
After some set backs and loss of time I have made this a goal.So any info
will be appreciated, as I've  done this before. Thanks.

* * *

Mornin' Lorraine,

go to Parkinson's Resources on the WWWeb
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/

A click on Unity Walk will take you to...

Parkinson's Unity Walk - Team "Fidgety Feet"
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/051.html

One stop ... all the info is right there..... there's a
calendar, there's maps, all kinds of links re: parking, events,
where the washrooms are in Central Park, you name it,
all the Unity Walk stuff, past photos, etc. includin' their home site...

10th. Annual Parkinson's Unity Walk
http://www.unitywalk.org/home.shtml

cheers ... murray