On 14 Feb 2004 at 22:22, lorraine jeffe wrote:

Not too long ago there was a discussion on PD and back
problems and pain. It is possible that I might have been
able to contribute.  I recently was in the hospital and still
am experiencing pain. Mon. I go to the pain clinic and hope
to get this sometimes 10+ pain relieved.

* * *

Mornin' Lorraine...

I've had back pains for most of my adult life... the maacho
human crane thing precipitated mine... long before PD...

Back pain is for the most part very treatable...

Keepin' active 'n busy 'n keepin' my weight down has been
a better Rx for me than Dr.s and pain killers...

Pain killers tend to make me groggy and constipated... Not
my idea of quality of life... I like to walk on the seawall and eat
fruits 'n vegetables 'n manna bread and ignore the pains...

When I get comfortable walkin'  the pain vanishes...

I hope the pain clinic is good for you... but remember...
All backs need a little gentle exercise... think physio?

cheers ..... murray

Parkinson's Unity Walk - Team "Fidgety Feet"
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/051.html