A "hello" to All.
I have just subscribed to the list again after an abscence of 6 plus years.
My husband had had Parkinsons for 16 years, 1981 thru 1997 and passed away
after colon cancer and finaly widespread cancer.
I remarried to a wonderful man who had lost his wife of 50 years also to
cancer.  We have been married 4 years now and he also has Parkinsons.  He first
noticed symptoms after the death of his wife.   He is 73.  Is taking Sinemet,
Selegiline, and propranolol.
I am thankful for a group such as this.
Margie