While the main focus of our discussion list is Parkinson's and how to
live with it, some variation is certainly permitted.  If you want an
extended discussion about religion/politics/etc., please take it off the
list (except, of course, where it directly relates to pd or research
funding).  We really don't want to abuse the gift that the University of
Toronto is giving us in housing our group.

Speaking of abuse, some of the messages in the last little while seem to
come very close to verbal abuse.  This will not be tolerated.  We're all
grown-ups here.  I'm sure we can discuss our differences without
insulting each other.

I would also like to thank Bob Fink for continuing/persisting in his
involvement with the list.  He continues to post his 'common-sense' and
cautioning messages as he has done for years.  Bob, thank you.

Contrary to rumours abounding on our list, no one has been removed from
the list recently.  Please read (re-read) the List Charter at:
http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkinsn.html.
This website was created and is maintained by John Cottingham on a
volunteer basis.

Let's do our best at supporting each other, especially those who are
newly diagnosed.  They/we need practical information...the basic
'how-to' that we all had to learn.  We're good at doing that.

Thank you.

Barb