In a message dated 2/23/2004 1:22:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Has anyone had this problem and have you used botox injections.
Why Botox?  Maybe I am dumb, but I just found out what botox really is --
botulism toxin.  I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want that in me.
What about cortisone injections?  What about the injection of local
anesthetics?  I just started going to a pain clinic myself for constantly sore neck and
back and that is what they are going to do for me.   I would see if you can get
a referral to a pain clinic; they appear to be staffed by anesthesiologists.

Carrie, daughter of Michael 68/55/44?
92352, parents
90703, Carrie