----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Lawless" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: Pain- back left shoulderblade down my left arm and hand

> Yes, my neck bones are pinching my nerves occasionally. Very uncomfortable
feelings, like overuse. I put a sling under my chin with a weight (bag of
water) attached. It pulls up on my head through pulleys. A few sessions of
30 minutes each twice a day and it is corrected. The medical device shops
have the whole rig. Better than surgery , faster and cheaper.

> Regards, Bill Lawless
> [Post hoc, ergo propter hoc!] a logical fallacy.
> (after this  therefor  because of this)
mailto:[log in to unmask]
>   In the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn

mailto:[log in to unmask]