Hello All:

Haven't posted in a while. List member for almost 5 years

Anyway, with regard to the Unity Walk, I don't think I can make the walk
because as good as the Requip is (3.5 mg tid for the last two years or so), it's
murdering my toes for a tradeoff. But I would like to contribute and can do so
in the form of offering accommodations for up to 5 PWP either alone or
accompanied. We have a very large house with lots of bedrooms and bathrooms in
Ridgefield, CT, about an hour's train ride into NYC or an hour and a half's drive.
Round trip train is about $20 into NYC. Car pool would be less expensive but
then stashing the car when you get there is sometimes costly, but all in all for
a car full of people, less costly per capita than the train. The
accommodations of course are free.

I can manage if anyone shows up any time on  Friday the earliest and leaves
any time on
Sunday the latest

I can be contacted on list or off. If you prefer off, my email is
[log in to unmask] and my telephone number is 203-894-8559 in the evening. My cell phone #
during the day is 203-979-4265

I can't do what Murray does (nobody can do what Murray does) but I can do
this.

Regards,

Paul (H. Lauer)