From Ivan Suzman, !9th year young-onset
PWP, now 54, Portland, Maine

  I am writing to thank MIchael Claeys for his work, and
the many  detailed advisories and suggestions  he
provided to me, as a Parkinson's patient who served
on the Steering Committee to pass the "Udall "
Bill from 1996 to 1998.  His precision and discernment
while at PAN helped me to win over Maine's entire delegation
in Washington DC to be cosponsors of the  original Bill.

   Senator Olympia Snowe continues on  as a strong ally
in the Maine congressional delegation: Congressman Tom Allen
is a strong ally, and former Congressman John
Baldacci continues to be accessible in his
new job, as the current Governor of Maine.

   My best wishes to Michael, and to all those
trying to fill his shoes at the Michael J. Fox
Foundation.

2/27/04

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 00:05:23 -0500 Automatic digest processor