Raj,

I'm always firing letters to The Callifornian of the North County Times.
They know me well, and are very good about printing everybody, althto some people
 should be held to the truth, in my "humble" opinion. This is a snakepit of
the religious right and the cause of my political "rebirth"

I hope EVERYONE is writing to their newspaper to at least differentiate
between an egg, sperm, blastocyst and babies and fetuses.  When "personhood"
actually begins is a different issue

Ray

Ray.