My suggestion is to simplify. I wear t-shirt dresses, dark colors for winter,
light for summer.

I don't groom anymore since my hands are like paws and one eye runs all the
time.  What a mess  - I do have good hair, that grew back in fast after shaving
for DBS.  I don't wear bra or underpants, except when going out  or on
"special" occasions.

I do  try to brush my teeth, but flossing is VERY diffficult.  I have my
nails and toenails done by gal who comes to my house

however, I don't look sick or frail, so people think   I am better than I am.
Ray